Sunday, February 26, 2012

Deckhand Ducky from Patmos, Greece

Name: Deckhand Ducky
Interests: Sailing and floating in the Aegan sea
Where to Find: Toy shop on Patmos Island in Greece
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2 Euro

Deckhand ducky is on the far left


In September 2009, my husband and I spent a week sailing the Greek isles. Greece was by far my favorite place on our trip around the world. The beaches are immaculate and the water is pristine. Every beach has water like the water you will see in my post tomorrow. We explored many little churches and admired the miniature shrine churches on the side of the road in Greece. When I die, I would like to have my ashes in a little church at the side of the road on a Greek island (What am I saying. I am going to be immortal).

Anyway, that is enough about death. We spent a day riding quads around Patmos Island and I found a toy store. I purchased all the toys pictured for $4 euros. I kept the two ducks that I didn’t have and gave the rest away to our Skipper.

Deckhand ducky has a weird strand of brown hair sticking out of his ball cap like a misplaced modifier. He has eyelashes and a green and blue rescue tube around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment