Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sitting Clothes pin Ducky

Name: Sitting Clothes pin Ducky 
Interests: Hanging upside down, spinning on the high bars.
Where to Find: Chicken Scratch
Brand: suckUK
Price: $3.90 Cdn

I bet you can’t get me.

 I’ve been hit.

When Sitting Clothes pin Ducky isn’t being used to secure clothes to a clothesline or for target practice for water guns, he likes to spin and jump from high bar to high bar. He dreams of competing in the Ducklympics one day. The most painful hit he has ever taken was when kids threw rocks at him during a birthday party. He has also endured paintballs hitting him as well as large bouncy balls. Thankfully his hit side never takes a beating. I’d love to have a whole bunch of these on my clothesline but they are too pricey to own more than one. However, they are a really cool idea and it only takes one to make your laundry stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment