Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Various Ducky Photo Frames

Name: Various Ducky Photo Frames
Interests: Reading celebrity magazines and gossiping.
Where to Find: Varies
Brand: Varies
Price: Varies


Framing beautiful people.





It’s amazing how many ducky photo frames are available. The first ducky frame has little plastic duckies on the end of metal bars. This is the first ducky photo frame that I bought and I can’t remember where I bought it from. The second ducky frame has also been around a while because it contains a picture of my best friend and I from Junior high school. The third frame also contains a picture of my best friend and I at the beach. This is my same best friend that collects rubber ducks. The fourth frame contains a picture of my daughter when she was a baby. I bought this frame from a specialty toy store in the 124 street area. The last frame is not a ducky frame but it contains my ducky business cards. My husband did a photoshoot of some of my duckies for my business cards. I advertise this blog on the cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment