Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine Lovee Rubba Ducky

Name: Be Mine Ducky
Interests: Pink and red are my favourite colours and I scrapbook Valentine's with my kids I am a florist and Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $15.00 Cdn 
  Kiss and tell.

Be Mine Ducky was hatched one day before Valentine's Day. She was struck by You’re Mine Arrow and they have been dating for a few years. There is a candy heart on her bum that says "More love" and a few ducks have tried to bite her bum to get a taste. She has a bob style hair cut and she flips the ends out with her round brush. There is even a heart barrette in her hair. She has red eyes and a red beak. Her skin is pink. At one time wearing pink and red together was a fashion faux pas but I don't think that is the case anymore. If you look closely at this ducky, you will see that her body is in the shape of a heart and she has her tail tucked in.

Poem on her tag:

"Sweetheart is a given name
as roses are to bloom

To be one's special valentine
is a token of heart. It's true.

As always, now and forever,
more Lovee I'll give to U."

No comments:

Post a Comment