Monday, February 18, 2013

Stuck in a mug Ducky

Name: Stuck in a mug Ducky
Interests: Drinking hot chocolate and going for sleigh rides with my family.
Where to Find: Don’t remember
Brand: Ganz
Price: Don’t remember.

Spend time with your family.

Stuck in a mug Ducky was one of the first non-rubber ducky items that I purchased. This ducky is just so cute that I couldn’t resist. It’s a nice oversized mug and as you can see from the picture there is even rubber ducky kleenex stuffed in the mug and a ducky bookmark from the Philippines sticking up in the back. I wondered why the brand name Ganz sounded familiar and it’s because I have a soap ducky that is Ganz brand.

Stuck in a mug Ducky knows the importance of spending time with your family - especially your children and grandchildren. She has 4 kids. Happy Family Day to everyone in Alberta!



No comments:

Post a Comment