Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Young and Old Duckies

Name: Young and Old Duckies
Interests: I used to love hitting up the night clubs and flirting. Now I knit, watch TV and sew baby blankets.
Where to Find: Bath Goddess in Lloydminster
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $4.00 Cdn each
Oh to be 25 again. Sigh...

Twenty-five was a magical age. I was finished college. I was working full-time as a secretary. I had many boyfriends and lots of jewelry and pretty dresses. The highlight of my week was drinking with my girlfriends and getting our hair and nails done. Those were the good old days.

You must enjoy being young while you can because now I am 75. I have 4 great grandchildren and I pass the time by knitting them all slippers and mittens (when my arthritis isn’t acting up). I still have fun with my girlfriends and I am still the best looking ducky in my nursing home. The boys still like me. However, I can no longer wear plunging necklines and a push up bra can’t push me up like it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment