Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Heart you Ducky

Name: I Heart you Ducky
Interests: Being your best friend forever. Wearing heart shaped jewelry.
Where to Find: Not sure.
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2.00 Cdn
Hearts and XOXO.

Personally, I think heart-shaped jewelry is tacky, but I Heart you Ducky is a huge collector of heart shaped jewelry. She even has the Best Friend heart shaped necklace, earrings, bracelet and ring. She has 13 lucky white hearts painted on the outside of her body. If you look deeply into her eyes you can see the moon and a star. Her beak is a slightly darker shade of red than the rest of her body and she has really tiny shelf-like wings. She has a very strong squeaker that can be heard from far away.

If you were thinking that she might be able to be yours this Valentine’s Day, then I have bad news. She is taken and already has a girlfriend ducky. They plan to get married next year on Valentine’s Day.

Win rubber duckies!

No comments:

Post a Comment