Tuesday, February 5, 2013

White Glass Ducky Family

Name: White Glass Ducky Family
Interests: Frolicking about and eating insect and tadpoles.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff and My Favorite Aunt’s
Brand: Unknown
Price: $3.00 Cdn
Handcrafted in Mexico.

There are 6 duckies in the White Glass Ducky Family set. Usually a ducky will give birth to quite a few duckies say 3 or 4 and these duckies will all be the same age. However, this mommy has 2 teenager duckies and 3 baby duckies and all 5 of her children are different ages and were not born in a litter of ducklings..

I think that these ducks were carved in Mexico out of some sort of stone. Does anyone know the name of the stone? I have a set of wind chimes that are made out of the same material. My parents bought me the set in Cozumel.

Enter my rubber ducky contest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment