Friday, February 1, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Zebra oh my Ducks

Name: Lions, Tigers and Zebras oh my Ducks
Interests: Leaving the zoo to tour your house.
Where to Find: ebay
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.00 each

Look at the people.

Lions, Tigers and Zebras oh my Ducks are the second half of the Safari ducky set. There are 6 duckies in total. I ordered these sets for the goody bags at my daughter’s second birthday party. I am having a monkey’s picnic themed party. It’s going to be a lot of fun.

Lion Ducky has an orange curly mane and he even lets people pet him. However, as soon as they touch him, he roars and quacks to scare them. Zebra Ducky loves humans and prefers to sleep laying down in king size beds with a polyester blanket tucked up to his chin. Tiger Ducky can bounce just like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. He is friendly and prefers to curl up on people’s couches or kitchen tables.

Enter the ducky contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment