Thursday, February 21, 2013

Glass Cake Topper Candle Holder Ducky

Name: Glass Cake Topper Candle Holder Ducky
Interests: First birthday parties. I love chocolate cake and since I am a cake topper, I can sneak bites without anyone knowing.
Where to Find: Max and maude
Brand: Unknown
Price: $4.99 Cdn

You only turn one once.

I love shopping in boutiques and I found this ducky in a cute children’s boutique in Sherwood Park. Glass Cake Topper Candle Holder Ducky holds 1 candle. However, you could use her for more than just a child’s first birthday by adding other candles too. 

She has quite the knowing look on her face because she just took a huge bite of cake and has it squirreled away in her cheeks like a chipmunk. She is also looking at you out of the corner of her eyes. In the picture, she is sitting on top an angel food cake and she said they are great cakes to jump on.

No comments:

Post a Comment