Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Ducks

Name: Super Bowl Ducks
Interests: We live for the cheerleading and playing football at the Super Bowl.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts
Brand: Assurance
Price: $3.95 Cdn Each
We have artsy eyes.

I don’t usually watch the Super Bowl, but when I’ve gone to Super Bowl parties, I am mostly there for the company, food and the commercials (in that order). I don’t mean to be rude to the Super Bowl Ducks, but neither of them look very smart. The Cheerleader Ducky has rather droopy drawn on eyes, but she has nice pink lips and a red scrunchie in her pony tail. She is used to cheering on cold days so that is why she is wearing a turtleneck under her cheer uniform. She is holding a blue pom pom in her left wing and a red pom pom in her right wing.

Football Ducky is wearing a red, white and blue uniform (American colours) and he has black smudges under his eyes too. Apparently these smudges serve to reduce the glare. I would think sunglasses would do the trick too or a visor on helmets but I guess that wouldn’t be very safe. He has the football in his left wing and he is about to be tackled.

Enter my rubber ducky giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment