Monday, February 11, 2013

Canadian Hockey Ducky

Name: Canadian Hockey Ducky
Interests: Playing hockey year round. Indoors and outdoors. My favorite holiday is Canada day.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts
Brand: Assurance
Price: $3.95 Cdn
-30 C is too cold for outdoor hockey.

Canadian Hockey Duck is all yellow and he is wearing a black helmet and is holding a hockey stick and a puck. He has a Canadian flag tattoo on his chest. Since there are a lot of fights in Canadian hockey, he is sporting a black eye (on the left) from his game 2 nights ago. He received an elbow to the head and is now considering adding a visor to his helmet.

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! I posted 365 days of a ducky a day. Thanks to my husband, my daughter and all my readers for your support. I still have another year or two worth of duckies to blog (not including new purchases along the way). Happy ducky collecting and even if you’re not a ducky collector, it is still nice to have at least one ducky in your bathroom.

Today is the last day to enter the rubber ducky contest. Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment