Monday, February 4, 2013

Duckskin Ducky

Name: Split the Uprights with DuckSkin
Interests: Playing quarterback and eating Kraft dinner.
Where to Find: Toys R Us (in Costa Mesa, California in 2003)
Brand: Assurance
Price: $2.98 US (amazing sale)


Hut!

I am in the process of cleaning out the basement (winter cleaning instead of Spring cleaning) and I was shredding a whole bunch of receipts when I came across a receipt for 20 Rubba Ducks that I bought. I got them on sale at a Toy R us in Costa Mesa, California (during a work business trip). I am sure I looked a bit suspicious as a 21 year old going through customs with a duffel bag full of rubber ducks (no the ducks were not filled with anything). It was a great deal and the most Rubba Ducks I ever bought at one time.

Anyway, Duckskin Ducky was one of the ducks in that set that I purchased. He was born on April 20 and has a gold football goal post on his tail. He is chocolate brown and his entire body is covered in bumpy football grip dots. He also has white football laces going up the front of him.

Poem on his tag:

“Get a grip, not one to fumble.

Prefers rubb’n around
at a good old game
in an outdoor stadium.

Hutt, Hutt! Touchdown
in every end-zone.

After all of the New Year’s
bowl games, it’s off to
Duckworld he goes.”

Enter my rubber ducky contest! There is only one week left to enter and I have only received two entrants so you have a really good chance of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment