Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My First Rubber Ducky Princess Ducky

Name: My First Rubber Ducky Princess Ducky
Interests: Being the life of the party at baby showers. I enjoy sitting on a baby’s dresser waiting for the bundle of joy to arrive home to her room.
Where to Find: Creative Scrapbooks in the West end of Edmonton
Brand: elegantbaby
Price: $9.99 Cdn

I am safe for babies to drool on.

On Sunday, Feb 10, 2013, we were heading from a baby baptism back to the reception when I decided to stop into Creative Scrapbooks to see if they had blades for my paper cutter and they did. They also had monkey scrapbook paper and ducky scrapbook paper too. To my surprise, they even had one rubber ducky for sale. She was rather expensive, but elegantbaby has a whole line of different rubber duckies and I own a few of them.

My First Rubber Ducky Princess Ducky is BPA, Phthalate and lead free. She has two pink polka dots on her cheeks that look like blush and she has orange and pink polka dots all over the rest of her body. She is wearing a pink princess crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment