Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lime and Turquoise Light up Duckies from Bath and Body Works

Name: Lime and Turquoise Light up Duckies
Interests: Eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruit Loops, Coco Puffs, Corn Pops and and any type of sugary cereal.
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $4.00 each

“I’ll brighten up your bathtime.”

In January this year, I bought these two light up duckies from Bath and Body Works. They are a bit pricey in my opinion since they are smaller than the standard size Bath and Body Works ducks. However, they are such bright shiny spring colours that I just had to have them for my collection. The lime green is one of my favourite shades of green. The turquoise ducky reminds me of the Aegan sea in Greece. I want to retire to Greece one day.

These duckies are sealed well at the bottom so they can go in the bathtub with you. However, once the lights or batteries burn out, you can’t open the bottom of the duck to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment