Wednesday, June 12, 2013

South Carolina Surfer Girl Ducky

Name: South Carolina Surfer Girl Ducky
Interests: Competition Surfing and teaching surfing.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts
Brand: GoodView
Price: $3.95

Myrtle Beach is my favourite.

The first and only time I have tried surfing was at Myrtle Beach in 2006. I was there for a work trip and had a day off. I should have got lessons because It was very challenging and I had a hard time standing on the board in the water. I also left my shoes and beach bag too close to the water and had to rescue my left shoe from way down the beach.

South Carolina Surfer Girl Ducky has been teaching surf lessons for 10 years and recently started competing, but hasn't won any competitions yet. She prefers longboard surfing and orange is her favourite colour. She also owns an orange longboard skateboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment