Sunday, January 13, 2019

Obama Ducky - National Rubber Ducky Day 2019

Name: Obama Ducky
Interests: Being the best President Ever (2009-2017)
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.50 Each (on sale for 50% off because the store is closing on Friday, Jan 18, 2019)

It’s National Rubber Ducky day so have a bath with your favourite ducky!


Obama Ducky is a great leader. Obama is to date my favourite US President. Michelle Obama had her book out this
year and is even going to have a book signing in Vancouver. She is a great role model too. Obama is my very first
President rubber ducky.

I have seen a few Trump ducks around and I need to buy find one and I need to find the other 5 presidents too. Here is is the complete set. https://www.orientaltrading.com/president-rubber-duckies-a2-16_1328.fltr

No comments:

Post a Comment