Thursday, October 17, 2024

Michaels 2024 Halloween Ducky Set

 

Michaels 2024 Halloween Ducky Set

Names: Hippy, Franky, Witchy, Skely, and Midnight

Interests: Costume parades and parties

Where to Find: Ducks in the Window

Brand: Creatology

Price: $7.99 Cdn Each What? With a 30 percent off coupon they are $5.59 each so it was $27.95 for the set. However, last month I spent that price on one duck alone. The cost of duckies keeps going up too. Inflation equals pricey duckies.


Michaels has had a few ducky sets these past few months. There was a Back to School set in August and now a Halloween set. Meet Hippy (the ghost and my receipt said Hippy rubber ducky, Franky (my receipt said Frankenstein's Monster), Witchy (my receipt said witch duck, Skely (my receipt said Skeleton), and Midnight (my receipt said cat).


I have a lot of Halloween duckies. I'll have to count to see if my Easter or Christmas themed duckies wins for the most duckies in a particular theme.





No comments:

Post a Comment