Sunday, May 6, 2012

Aloha Love Duckalulu Rubba Duck

Name: Duckalulu Rubba Ducky
Interests: Hula dancing and making flower leis
Where to Find: Check the website for retailers near you.
Brand: www.rubbaducks.com
Price: $9.95 Cdn

 
Can you shake your hips like me?

Duckalulu Rubba Ducky is a very cool Rubba Duck because she is from Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and it is still on my travel wish list. I haven’t bought any rubba ducks for a while because I haven’t been able to find any stores in Canada that sell them.

Duckalulu Rubba Ducky is tanned, has beautiful long straight black hair (many Rubba ducks have hair), brown eyes, and a tanned beak. She has a palm tree with three coconuts on her rear. She is wearing a leis necklace and a grass skirt. The only thing missing is the coconut shell bra. My parents’ neighbours bought me one when they were in Hawaii one year. I also go a Hawaii Barbie and grass skirt. So cool. Duckalulu was hatched on February 21st.

Poem from her tag ( I don't think any more exclamation marks could have been added):

Hula!!!
Our beautiful native of Honolulu named
Sweeter Than Pure Cane Sugar
for the 3rd year in a row.
Woo, woo, Duckalulu!!
Hoonanea!!!
(pass the time in pleasure)
On the beauteous island of Hawaii...
now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment