Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama Ducky and her Three Babies

Name: Mama Ducky
Interests: Floating around the pond with her 3 ducklings on her back. She has two little girls and one boy.
Where to Find: Dollarstores
Brand: Unknown
Price: $ 5.00 Cdn

Happy Mother’s Day. Squeak Quack

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s today. I hope you have a great day with your families. My daughter and husband made me pancakes for breakfast. We are going to see my mom and my Grandma later for Chinese food for supper. It’s going to be 26 C today in Edmonton so I am going to go for a run with my daughter too.

Mama Ducky and her three babies are quite generic looking. They are basic yellow with black and white eyes, an orange beak and a red tongue sticking out too. The Mama Ducky has a hole in her bottom, so she squeaks and the baby duckies have holes in their mouths for squirting water, but they don’t squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment