Thursday, May 3, 2012

SARs Ducky Mask from Thailand

Name: SARs Ducky Mask
Interests: Protecting people.
Where to Find: Bangkok, Thailand
Brand: Spectrum
Price: $1.00 Cdn ($0.35 Baht)

Even the plain masks look a little silly.

Today is my birthday and it’s a big one. I am 30! The bad news is that I think that is old; the good news is that even numbers are nice. I am celebrating by going for lunch with my friend who shares the same birthday as me (except she is 12 hours older) and I have known her since Elementary School. If you notice the time of this post, you will see what time I was born.

I figured the post of me in a ducky SARs mask in Bangkok, Thailand would be appropriate. I know it’s not a rubber ducky but I figured I may as well embarass myself a little on my birthday. No, we didn’t actually wear SARs masks during our trip around the world in 2009. However, we could have used them in Mongolia so we weren’t breathing in so much pollution.

I almost used this mask as part of my daughter’s ducky Halloween costume. I am sure that I eventually will use it for a costume one day. SARS ducky mask is soft and well put together. The beak even puckers just so.

No comments:

Post a Comment