Monday, May 7, 2012

Coco Canard from Celebriducks Online

Name: Coco Canard
Interests: Consuming large quantities of chocolate.
Where to Find: http://shop.celebriducks.com/
Brand: Celebriducks
Price: $ 19.99 US (came with a 12 pack of Belgian dark chocolate too)

The more chocolate the better.


If I eat anymore chocolate, I will look as dark as this duck. My husband and my friends organized a surprise 30th birthday party for me on the weekend! It was an awesome party and had a travel rubber ducky theme. One of the games was to guess where I purchased all the rubber ducks that I’ve blogged about. My husband even had a luggage cake made for me.

As part of my gift, my husband bought me 7 new rubber ducks. Three of them were the new food related Celebriducks that have been on my wish list for a while. I received the “Canard Gram,” which is a brilliant idea. It includes a duck of your choice, 12 Belgian chocolates and a personalized card.

CoCo Canard is truly French. He has a French hat, a kiss on his left cheek and a scarf that says “100% Belgian Chocolate.” He is of course eating a large dark chocolate bar that is CoCo Canard brand as well. Surprisingly, even after all the dark chocolate, he is quite slender. He much truly be French.

No comments:

Post a Comment