Thursday, May 31, 2012

Concierge Rubba Ducky from Manila

Name: Concierge - the Keys Rubba Ducky
Interests: People watching. After all it is my job.
Where to Find: Toy Kingdom in Podium mall
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $1.50 Cdn

I’ll get the door for you. 

My husband and I spent Christmas and New Year’s in the Philippines in 2009. I saw the most fireworks I have ever seen in my life and was horrified by how many people are injured by fireworks every year. We sponsored a Clique of Light charity supper and games day for inner city children. It was my best volunteer experience to date.

I also purchased the least expensive Rubba Ducky I own for 60 pesos.Concierge Rubba Ducky is decked out in quite a nice brown uniform. He has a pair of keys on his bum and his hat says Grand Elysee Hamburg (but it should have been in a font that would stand out better). This duck works at a real hotel in Denmark.

Poem on his tag:

You’re the one
doing what U DO
to get things done.

Always have the time -
finding a way around:
whatever it takes
U can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment