Sunday, May 20, 2012

Twitter Ducky from a grocery store in the US

Name: Twitter Ducky
Interests: Speaking in 140 characters or less. I don’t use Facebook it’s too gossipy.
Where to Find: Vending machine at a grocery store in the US (sorry I don't have more details)
Brand: Feelin' Ducky, (FLC is what it says on the bottom)
Price: $2.00

Tweet Tweet 

My brother, his wife and 4 kids are in town for the long weekend. My daughter is enjoying playing with her cousins and tomorrow we are going to the zoo together. They were grocery shopping in the US and found a vending machine that carries this line of tiny rubber duckies.

They bought me Twitter ducky. I know there is also a Facebook ducky. I want them all. Has anyone seen these duckies in Edmonton?

Twitter ducky is all white except for his blue eyes and beak. The t" for Twitter on his belly is a different blue of course because it’s the Twitter blue. I wonder if Twitter ducky and Facebook ducky are friends or rivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment