Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yellow Glow in the Dark Ducky from Chicken Scratch

Name: Yellow Glow in the Dark Ducky
Interests: Playing with fire flies on warm summer evenings.
Where to Find: Chicken Scratch
Brand: Copyright 2000 4M
Price: $1.95

I can help you see to use the bathroom in the night.

This little ducky was the first glow in the dark ducky that I bought. He has two friends that glow in the dark with him. One is pink and one is blue. Ever since I moved out with my boyfriend (now husband), these ducks have always been in my bathroom on a shelf above the toilet. They are great for lighting the path to the toilet at night. They were in our condo for two years and have been in our house for five.

This little ducky is so popular that my parents have his twin in their bathroom. I decided that their bathroom could use a ducky. In the summer, he migrates from the bathroom to their backyard pond.

Yellow Glow in the Dark Ducky is about ¾ of an inch tall. He has blue dotted eyes and an orange beak. His wings have little squiggly feathers drawn on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment