Thursday, May 24, 2012

Duckshear- a Cut Above Rubba Ducky from Online

Name: Duckshear- a Cut Above Rubba Ducky
Interests: Adding layers to people’s hair. I also enjoy the occasional glass of wine.
Where to Find: I am not sure. The Rubba Duck website is no longer working so I am not sure they make them anymore. Does anyone else know?
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $9.95 Cdn

 
Short or long? 

I ordered Duckshear Ducky off the Rubba Duck website many year ago. I ordered about 12 ducks at once so it was pricey. However, what made it even pricier was the fact that I had to pay $40.00 in customs on top of the shipping because I ordered them from the US.

Duckshear Ducky is very chic. She has purple eyes (contacts) that match her apron, but only her left eye is visible. She is too cool to brush her side bangs away from her right eye. She is wearing an orange, pink, red and white striped shirt. A silver ring is on her left hand and she has many hair clips on her apron. She hatched on May 25 and has a pair of scissors embossed on her bum.

Poem from her tag:

“Cut, cut Snip, snp,
Love make’n U
look so good.

Add a little color?
Let’s foil & tint!

A highlight here,
a lowlight there...
now look who has
the most beautiful hair.”

No comments:

Post a Comment