Friday, May 25, 2012

Football Mama Ducky and her Ball Children from Manila

Name: Football Mama Ducky and her Ball Children
Interests: Playing various sports with my children. Throwing my children (they are balls).
Where to Find: Baby store in a mall in Manila (sorry I don’t remember the details).
Brand: WX
Price: $2.27 Cdn

Go long.

My husband and I were in the Philippines in 2009 and we stayed with local families. It was the first time we experienced the closeness of an entire family sleeping in one bedroom. We also bathed with a cold water tap and a bucket. I found it quite refreshing in the heat. However, my husband is not a huge fan of cold water, so he didn’t adapt as fast as me.

While we shopping in the mall one day, I found the neatest Momma ducky set that I have seen. All 4 ducks have little squeakers in them and squeak loudly. My daughter has fun making them squeak. Momma Ducky is a brown football. Her eldest daughter is a green tennis ball. Although, now that I look at her again, I am not so sure it is a tennis ball. This ducky is all green which made me think tennis but she has tiny blue pentagons all over her body. Anyone know what type of sport this ball is from? Her middle daughter is an orange basketball rubber ducky and the youngest, her son, is the smallest ball of all, a baseball. He is white with red stitching. All 4 duckies have eyelashes and surprised looking eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment