Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Duck - Sweet Alicia from Swarovski

Name: Happy Duck - Sweet Alicia
Interests: Being happy and letting a little girl named Alicia admire me.
Where to Find: http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1041290/product/Happy_Duck_-_Sweet_Alicia.html
Brand: Swarovski
Price: $40.00 Cdn

If you’re happy and you know it flap your wings.


I think it’s very cool that my 30th birthday had a ducky theme for gifts, but even cooler that I received a Swarovski surfer ducky from my parents and a Happy Duck - Sweet Alicia from my brother his wife and my nieces and nephews.

It’s very cool that this ducky shares my daughter’s name. This is why they decided that they just had to get it for me. I now have 4 Swarovski crystal duckies. Two of them have colour and two of them are clear. I will post about the two clear crystal duckies in the future.

Happy Duck - Sweet Alicia looks dark pink to red in low lighting and looks purple in bright lighting. She is really a purplish pinkish colour. She has the same beady eyes as the surfer ducky. They look like little metal half circles. This ducky is very cool and I will have to find the perfect spot on my shelf to display all the crystal duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment