Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sombrero Ducky from Tokyo

Name: Sombrero Ducky
Interests: Eating sushi and tacos in the same meal.
Where to Find: www.rubberduck-toys.com
Brand: Unknown
Price: $ 2.10 Cdn

 
Got sashimi?

During our 2009 around the world trip, we spent two weeks in Tokyo. We stayed near the University and there were a few neat stores in the area. One of the stores was a comic book type store and sold figurines. I always think that these types of stores will sell rubber ducks and I am almost always disappointed. However, this time I wasn’t. The banner on the outside of the store had a rubber ducky on it.

Sombrero Ducky is quite the odd find for Tokyo. I was hoping to find a sushi ducky. I have never seen one but that would be a cool design. Instead, I found a Mexican ducky. Sombrero Ducky is wearing a red sombrero with blue trim and yellow stripes. Other than that he is a basic looking mini rubber ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment