Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tarty Anne Ducky from Opal London

Name: Tarty Anne Ducky
Interests: Online dating and attending speed dating luncheons.
Where to Find: http://www.opal-london.com/
Brand: Opal London Quackers ™ Bathing Ducks
Price: $ 12.90 Cdn

Adore my beauty mark?




My husband managed to find an entire line of rubber ducks that I don’t own but also that I have never heard of before. Opal London ducks are very British. There is even a James Pond rubber duck. I received money for my birthday and I think James Pond is going to be added to my collection this summer.

Tarty Anne’s box says “the Scottish siren...dressed for the dating game...” She is all red and is looking for love. She has eyelashes at the sides and the top of her eyes. I have never seen this on a rubber ducky before. Her beak is pink and she has an orange tuft of hair. A beauty mark graces her right cheek (aka a mole). She is very Scottish with her red plaid scarf and the red plaid elastic bracelet for her owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment