Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blues Brothers Celebriduck from Colourblind

Name: Jake Celebriduck Rubber Ducky
Interests: Singing the blues of course
Where to Find: Colourblind
Brand: http://www.celebriducks.com/shop/celebrityducks.htm
Price: $14.49 Cdn
No one can rock a Pandora style hat like I can.

I can’t remember who bought me this rubber duck. I know I didn’t buy it for my collection because I am not the biggest fan of the celbriducks. However, Jake is rather sleek, sexy and cool looking in a hipster sort of way. His microphone looks like a disco ball and he is dressed in a suit and shades. The hat, the hair and the eyebrows make him actually look like the Jake (the real person). I am not a huge fan of Blues music but it is way better than country. I can’t stand country music.

No comments:

Post a Comment