Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Blue Ducky from Bath and Body Works

Name: Baby Blue Ducky
Interests: Reading Jane Austen Novels
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $3.00 Cdn (purchased a long time ago)

Pride and Prejudice is my favourite book

Baby Blue Ducky is one of the first rubber ducks that I purchased from Bath and Body Works (before we had the store in Canada). They should really put dates on the bottom of these ducks so that I can remember what year I purchased some of them.

She is baby blue all over and is matte. Most of the Bath and Body Works rubber ducks have a sheen to them now. She has black and white eyes that look like stickers (complete with eyelashes) and an orange beak. She also has a pale pink twin sister, but I don’t have her.  In case you are curious, the ducky wall decals in the background are from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment