Sunday, July 22, 2012

Astronaut Rubber Ducky from the Kennedy Space Center

Name: Astronaut Rubber Ducky
Interests: Eating in space and eating anything in general. Although, space ice cream is my favourite.
Where to Find: Orlando, Florida
Brand: Unknown
Price: Unknown

 3....2...1.. blast off!

I had a great weekend camping, except for the fact that I broke my camera. Therefore, I apologize for the poor quality photo in this post. I was bending down to pick up a toy for my daughter and forgot that I had put the camera in my too tiny capri pocket. The camera slipped out onto the gravel driveway and the display screen cracked. Therefore, I can’t see the screen to turn the flash off or change focus or any of the settings. I can only use the settings that are already programed into the dial. I also can't see the composition of the photo.

We camped with my friends who went to Florida for vacation.They brought me back Astronaut Ducky. You can only see his head and neck which are rather average rubber duck looking. His head is really smooth and it’s a bit odd that he isn’t wearing a helmet into space but maybe he has super powers. His body blends into the black and grey space suit which blends in with his rocket. This cool Astronaut Ducky in a rocket is a must for every rubber ducky collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment