Saturday, July 7, 2012

Daisy Ducky Pin from Disneyland

Name: Daisy Ducky
Interests: Shopping and being an angel.
Where to Find: Disneyland
Brand: Walt Disney
Price: Unknown

Don’t believe Donald. I am always an angel.

My first real job while I was still finishing my Professional Writing degree was as a Junior Technical Writer at a software company. I had a great manager who had a great sense of humour. He went to Disneyland for vacation with his family and brought back pins for everyone in the office (we had small team). He tried to buy pins that suited people’s personalities. I was 20 when I started the job so I was the youngest person in the office. Since I collect rubber ducks and everyone thought I was pretty naive and innocent, I received the “Good Girl” angel Daisy Ducky.

Daisy Ducky is wearing bell bottom jeans with green platform shoes and a green belly shirt. She also has a green bow in her hair too. She is wearing purple eye shadow and has a halo above her head. Her golden angel wings are also fluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment