Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Polka Ducky from Amazon

Name: Polka Ducky
Interests: Doing the polka, the foxtrot and the tango.
Where to Find: Chapters and Amazon
Brand: elegantbaby
Price: $5.95 Cdn

I love dancing.

I have a thing about dressing matchy matchy. I know that Stacey and Clinton from TLC’s “What not to wear” would completely disagree with me. However, I have branched out a bit and don’t always have my shoes and purse match. Anyway, where I am going with this is that when my daughter was a baby, I enjoyed dressing her in matchy matchy clothes. I loved placing a ducky beside her that matched her outfit (as you can see from this picture).

Polka Ducky is all green with white polka dots. She has a yellow beak and it looks like she has a circle of black eyeliner around her eyes too. On the bottom of her it says “My First Rubber Ducky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment