Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dougie the Bookmark Ducky

Name: Dougie the Bookmark Ducky
Interests: Sleeping, reading and eating.
Where to Find: Chapters
Brand: Andrews and Blaine LTD
Price: $8.00 Cdn

My eyes are getting droopy.

You may wonder how I could be so cruel as to squish this sad looking duck between the pages of a book. However Dougie is just doing his job because he is a bookmark. My friend bought me Dougie the Bookmark Ducky for my 30th birthday and I also received this book. The activities in this book range from licking a 9V battery to playing with fire. It’s a great book with great icons and legends (as a Tech Writer, I like conventions).

Dougie the bookmark has very sad sleepy eyes. He has a green checkered bow tie around his neck and his hands are in his pockets. He has orange webbed feet and a little wire in his bum so that he can sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment