Sunday, July 15, 2012

Family of 5 Toothbrush Holder Duckies

Name: Family of 5 Toothbrush Holder Duckies
Interests: Waddling and quacking together in a row.
Where to Find: Store in the Hong Kong Airport.
Brand: B. Duck
Price: $4.00 Cdn

Brush well to prevent cavities.

I could have spent a lot of money on rubber ducks in the Hong Kong airport. However, since we were there during our around the world trip, I would have had to buy an extra suitcase to bring them all home. There was a whole bathroom set of ducky towels and cups and toothbrush holders but I didn’t have that much room in my suitcase. There were also a few other sets of ducky decor items.

I couldn’t resist the Family of 5 Toothbrush Holder Duckies. The family I am referring to is the ducky family and not the number of toothbrushes that these duckies can hold. The holder is designed for 4 toothbrushes. There is a mommy ducky and her 4 babies. My favourite ducky is the one at the end with his eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment