Friday, July 6, 2012

Dr. Quack from Rubba Ducks

Name: Dr. Quack Ducky
Interests: I like delivering babies and jogging to stay fit.
Where to Find: Discontinued.
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $9.95 Cdn
Who wouldn’t trust a doctor named Dr. Quack?

Dr. Quack was hatched on March 20, 2012. He shares one of my best friend’s birthdays. He has a picture of a doctor’s symbol on his bum. It took me a long time to figure out what this symbol was. I thought it was some kind of angel. I asked my husband and since he is the smartest man alive, he was correct at interpreting the symbol.

Dr. Quack has a headlamp around his head, a stethoscope around his neck and is dressed very nice. He has a blue dress shirt and red tie under his white coat. He looks like a very friendly doctor.

I agree with Dr. Quack’s philosophy below.

Poem on his tag:

“The doctor is in!
And, house calls are my speciality.

Your Health Plan?
a positive attitude
a well balanced diet
and plenty of exercise

Now say AAHHH...”

No comments:

Post a Comment