Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pop Ducky from Bud

Name: Pop Ducky
Interests: Keeping up with the latest trends and news.
Where to Find: http://www.budducks.com/
Brand: Bud
Price: $10.95 Cdn
A patchwork quilt.

Pop Ducky’s box says “Give me my 15 minutes of fame.” The box also shows many different colours of ducks with many different coloured backgrounds. At first I thought this ducky was pop culture ducky, but then I did a bit of research because I was having trouble seeing the deeper meaning of this duck. Is he famous? Who said this line? I couldn’t dig anything up on this. Any ideas? Perhaps, he is just a cool colourful ducky.

Pop Ducky has yellow, mint, burgundy, mauve, blue and orange squares all over his body. He reminds me of a patchwork quilt. He was rather inexpensive for a Bud duck because he was one of the first Bud ducks that I bought (quite a few years ago). He comes in the old cardboard Bud box with the big plastic bubble at the front of the box. The boxes are now a lot smaller and made of plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment