Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sky Blue Ducky from Bath and Body Works

Name: Sky Blue Ducky
Interests: Taking pictures of rainbows.
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $3.00 Cdn

I put the “b” in roygbiv. 

This was one of the first Bath and Body Works rubber duckies that I received. My brother bought in for me way back in 2002 or 2003. He also got me the tub shown in the picture in this post too. Sky Blue Ducky is a great colour and is the typical Bath and Body Works style of rubber ducky. He has an orange beak and the standard 5 eyelashes on each dreamy eye. It would be great if there was a list of all the Bath and Body Works ducks that are available or have been available. This was the closest list that I could find.  Please let me know if you have seen a complete list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment