Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pond Duck Travel Bug Ducky

Name: Pond Duck Travel Bug Ducky
Interests: Traveling from cache to cache.
Where to Find: Amazon or Chapters
Brand: Kikkerland
Price: $3.99 Cdn



Seeking ponds.

Geocaching is a form of treasure hunting and is an excellent summer activity to do with your kids. All you need is the Internet, a user name and a GPS. We have hidden two geocahes (both duck related of course). We also have two ducky trackables. Trackables are often coins or travel bugs that move from cache to cache with a specific purpose or goal. For example, the goal of our Pond Ducky Travel Bug Ducky is to travel from pond to pond in and around Edmonton. 

Duck Pond Travel Bug Ducky is a quacking key chain ducky that is similar to the pen. She also has the blue led light in her mouth. I had a few repeats of her and also use her for my work keys fob. One day at work, someone came to ask me why my locker was quacking. Sure enough something in my purse was laying on top of my keys and was repeatedly setting off the quacking. I was the talk of the office for a while. To learn more about Pond Duck and where you can find her, look her up on the official geocaching website.

No comments:

Post a Comment