Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hollow see Through it Rubba Duck

Name: Hollow Rubba Ducky
Interests: Sneaking up on people in the dark.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $10.99

I never need x-rays.

Hollow Rubba Ducky is solid (but her box says "see through it"). She glows in the dark and is quite the night owl. I think she will make a great night light in my bathroom next to my tiny glow in the dark ducks. She has a crescent moon on her bum and 3 stars. She is a summer baby and was hatched on July 22. Hollow Ducky is glow in the dark colour (a pale whitish yellow) with green eyes and a green beak.

Speaking of summer, we had a gorgeous weekend. Yesterday, we spent the day swimming at Ma-Me-o beach and today we went to a spray park. I love summer.

Poem on her tag:

"Just because you can see through
her* doesn't mean she's empty.

When in the dark she can
easily enlighten you.

If put in the spotlight
she'll shine for hours."

*The original poem was written with a male in the poem, but I changed it to a female character.

No comments:

Post a Comment