Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quacking Pen Ducky from Amazon

Name: Quacking Pen Ducky
Interests: Annoying as many people in the workplace as possible.
Where to Find: Chapters or Amazon
Brand: Kikkerland
Price: $6.00 Cdn

My mouth lights up blue. 

Don’t get me wrong here, because I do appreciate duplicate ducks (I pass them on to my friend who collects ducks), but I have 3 or 4 of these pens and I have received them all as gifts. I had one in my purse, one in the office and one to keep in good shape for the collection. These pens seem to be available everywhere and in many other animal shapes such as pigs and cows.

Quacking Pen Ducky quacks when you push on his head and the blue light in his mouth also lights up. The second ducky pen shown in the picture is from Zydeco gifts in Victoria and was only $1.00-$2.00. It also writes much better than the Quacking Pen Ducky. The vase in the photo is from a second hand store, so I am not sure where you can find one. Vases make great pen holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment