Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flashlight Key Cap Ducky from Amazon

Name: Flashlight Key Cap Ducky
Interests: Hugging cold metal (especially keys).
Where to Find: Amazon
Brand: Kikkerland
Price: $2.95 US


Can you see the keyhole yet?

I received this ducky key cover flashlight for my birthday. I have a few ducky key covers but they don’t light up. You will notice that I spelled flashlight as one word. Whereas, the actual packaging for this product spells it as two words.

Since the Kikkerland pen and keychain also quack, I was surprised to find that the flashlight does not quack. Quacking would make a great car alarm panic button. There are many ducks out there that really sit on the fence between duck or chick. This is one of those products. Even though the packaging says that Flashlight Key Cap Ducky is in fact a duck. He does look a bit like a chick because of the shape of his head, the hair and his beady eyes. He is large enough to hold my slightly larger house key and since he is rubber it is easy to slide my key in.

No comments:

Post a Comment