Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vibrator Ducky From Las Vegas

Name: Vibrator Ducky
Interests: I have been to some parts that I would prefer not to mention.
Where to Find: Las Vegas
Brand: Big Teaze Toys
Price: $20.00 Cdn

Don’t go there.

The official copyrighted name for Vibrator Ducky is “Ï Rub My Duckie Travel Size.” There are several reasons why I decided not to use this name in this post and I won’t go into those details here. My sister-in-law bought me this rubber ducky when she first went to Vegas for her 21st birthday. She leaves today for her third trip to Vegas. Who knows what sort of duckies she will bring back with her this time.

I took my husband to Vegas for his 27th birthday and I rented a Viper for him to drive. We used the valet parking at P.F. Chang’s and we drove to the Outlet mall near the California border. It was a fun trip.

Vibrator Ducky has knowing eyebrows, but he can also keep a secret. His eyebrows are bleached white so you can’t see them unless you look up close. His blue eyes are quite honest and he looks like any other rubber ducky (so he can blend in well), until you pick him up and see the switch on his bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment