Saturday, August 18, 2012

Air Force Ducky from the US

Name: Air Force Ducky
Interests: Landing on or in unique surfaces. I love being a pilot.
Where to Find: I bought it in the US on a work trip near Boston.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn 

Join the force.

I attended the Sonic 1k beer garden run today for the YESS. I had a beer, ran a kilometer (complete with a snow cone, smoke or gravy shot break. I went for the snow cone.) and then had another beer and a burger. It’s a good distance and is for a great cause. People also dress up so it’s quite entertaining.

Air Force Ducky is wearing his headphones and his cool dude shades. He sometimes has to land in discreet locations such as in trees, on mountains in sand etc, but always manages to do a good job. He has quite a few zippered pockets on his military green jacket. He has earned his wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment