Friday, August 17, 2012

US Marines Recruiter Ducky

Name: US Marines Recruiter Ducky
Interests: My job and more of my job.
Where to Find: I bought it in the US on a work trip near Boston.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn

Life is full of waves. You just have to know how to ride them.

As US Marines Recruiter Ducky, I go around to high schools all over the US and tell kids why a life in the military is the life for them (bonus: you can buy sweatpants that say Navy across the buttocks). Sometimes the job isn’t pretty but somebody has to do it. You also need to ensure you have what it takes for life on a boat. I practiced in my bath tub on my tugboat and then I knew that I was ready to join the marines.

US Marines Recruiter Ducky is wearing his full uniform complete with gold buttons. Even though he is aging, he can still make the ladies’ heads turn. However, he is missing his white gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment