Friday, August 3, 2012

Soccer Referee Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Soccer Referee Ducky
Interests: Eating pizza, drinking beer and watching the game
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn

I don’t like kids.

My daughter loves walking to the park further away from our house so that we can see kids playing soccer. She loves playing catch and kicking a ball around so one day she may be a soccer player. I never played soccer as a kid. I love running, but there were too many rules involved in soccer and I wasn’t into team sports. Track and Field was my forte.

Soccer Referee Ducky has a black and white jailbird ref shirt and ball cap. He also has a red whistle around his neck and he loves yelling “öff-side.”

No comments:

Post a Comment