Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hawaiian Surfer Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Hawaiian Surfer Ducky
Interests: Competing in surf competitions. Blue Crush is my favourite movie.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria B.C.
Brand: Assurance
Price: $ 3.95 Cdn

Pipe waves

I am attending a family reunion today and I may just need to surf away. Hopefully it will be a fun adventure. It is a 5 hour road trip to get there (not counting stops). I have always wanted to be a surfer and I plan to take lessons one day. I tried once in South Carolina, but I wasn’t very good. I still had fun trying though.

Hawaiian Surfer Ducky is living the pipe dream. She has a few medals under her belt. She is sporting a Billaduck black shirt and has a blue surfboard. Even though she is a serious competitor, she always has a smile for the judges and her duckfans.

No comments:

Post a Comment