Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Motorcyclist Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Motorcyclist Ducky
Interests: Travelling around the world and organizing Ducati tours in Italy.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $ 1.95 Cdn

 
Wave to your fellow riders (including vespas and 3 wheelers). 

I don’t mean to be a sniffer but Motorcyclist Ducky smells extra rubbery. You can even smell him from a fairly long distance away. He is wearing my least favourite and the least safe motorcycle attire. He has bare wings. I always cringe when I see people dressed in T-shirts, shorts and flip-flops on motorcycles. Yes, it is summer and it’s hot, but what if you wiped out?

Speaking of motorcycle attire, I also can’t stand fringe. I think it makes people look older and it’s just plain ugly. My husband and I have fringe-free motorcycle attire and accessories.

Motorcyclist Ducky also chose an unsafe helmet. His ears and beak are exposed to bugs and the pavement. My husband and I both have helmets that cover our entire face and head.

No comments:

Post a Comment